Help to heal body & mind with a meditation class.
Here’s a brief look at some of the meditations and the themes we’ll be exploring in class:
1. Mind Cleansing – A helpful introduction to meditation as the basis for one’s inner peace and clarity.
2. The Heart Meditation – This meditation is helpful when we lack energy or have obstructed the heart-chi.
3. Deprogramming and the Inner No – Removing false ideas and negative emotions are what help reveal the true self through our natural boundaries and common sense.
4. Centering – Centering is a helpful meditation by itself and also as a prerequisite for receiving insight into a specific concern.
5. Listening to the Body – The body has more knowledge than the mind alone. Listening to the body is the key to self-knowledge and health.
6. The True Self – The only thing we have to fear is not experiencing the joy of who we truly are. Everyone has a true, whole and positive self, but many have yet to discover the joy of how that feels.
This program is sponsored by the Bancroft Foundation and Payson Senior Center.
Fridays 10 – 11 a.m. (begins in July through Fall 2013.)
Payson Senior Center
514 West Main Street
928 474- 4876 or email: email@example.com
open to everyone and for donation
❀ Kim has been an I Ching teacher since 2000 with students in private practice and previously at the Arizona School of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in Tucson, Arizona. She received her training and certification from the I Ching Institute in Stow, Mass.